Get Answers On Titan Chair Franchise Opportunities
1. Why invest in a health and wellness franchise over other industries? Health and wellness is a multitrillion-dollar industry and it is now rapidly growing. That’s a big market for you to tap into. To be a successful health and wellness franchise owner, you need a desire to help people live pain-free lifestyles. We marry our franchise owners’ desire to help customers with their drive for financial prosperity.
2. What is your franchise fee? There's no Franchise fee.
3. What is my initial investment? The initial franchise investment volume for OTA Healthmate Franchise (OHF) ranges from $67,000 to $139,000. And the initial franchise investment volume for OTA Healthmate Franchise Plus (OHF Plus) ranges from $130,000 to $315,000. This includes the franchise fee, inventory, working capital and additional funds for six months of operation. Learn more about the financial logistics of owning a franchise on ourInvestment and Financing page.
4. Is financing available? Yes. While Titan Chair does not provide direct financing, many banks have programs available to deliverfinancing for franchise opportunities. We will provide the names and contact information of financial institutions, and franchisees meeting certain requirements may qualify for special funding. Relax The Back is listed on the Franchise Registry, which provides a streamlined process for an SBA-backed loan. We are unable to estimate your ability to secure financing and cannot predict the terms of any such financing. We do not receive payment for assisting you in applying for such financing, nor can we guarantee your note, lease or other obligations.
5. How much can I expect to make from my franchise? Income from each Titan Chair store varies based on many variables, including market size, demographics, efforts made by owners, competency and economic factors. Once you’ve successfully completed your application and an initial interview, you will receive our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which contains a section titled “Financial Performance Representations” (Item 19). The FPR discloses store-level financial information for a percentage of our stores.
6. How much do I pay in royalties, and how often? This is the best franchise opportunity for you. We don't require any royalties. What you need to do is to sell our massage chairs as many as possible.
7. What percentage do I pay for advertising, and what does that cover? Usually we recommend you to invest 2% of monthly adjusted gross sales to marketing like advertisement. In your choice, we can offer web and marketing support with extra marketing fee. You are required to spend an additional 4% in your local market to drive traffic to your location.
8. Do I need previous retail experience? Retail experience is not needed. Our owners come from a variety of backgrounds. They are enthusiastic, financially stable, passionate people with the desire to own their own business and work hard for its success. Bring your energy and open mind, and we’ll give you the rest.
9. How long will it take before my OHF store opens? We estimate 1-3 months from the signing of your franchise agreement. The length of time depends on a variety of factors including securing the store location you select and its build out.
10. Do you offer site selection assistance? Absolutely. Our director in OHF will help and advise you to find the best location for your new OHF store.
11. What support does OTA HealthMate Franchise offer to franchise owners? Our support is ongoing and thorough. From initial setup and training to your long-term franchise support needs, OHF team will be with you every step of the way. Contact our OHF team to access the variety of tools we provide to enable your success.
12. What are the minimum financial requirements to qualify? The ideal OTA Healthmate Franchise has a minimum net worth of $100,000 and minimum liquid assets totaling $70,000.
13. What is the next step? If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about owning a franchise in a high-growth market, OTA Healthmate may be the right franchise opportunity for your future. Complete the Request Info form to learn more about franchise ownership and to begin the process.